Nitro Pro 9 gives you everything you need to create, convert, edit, sign, and share 100% industry-standard PDF files. It’s simple, straightforward, and intuitive to use – so you can workmore productively, your way. With Nitro Pro you can share your files with others, no matter what platform or device they’re on, and Nitro Pro makes conversion easy. Convert one or more files to PDF with just a click or two. Reuse and repurpose PDF-based content with greater accuracy. With Nitro Pro’s industry-leading conversion technology and array of extraction tools you can easily repurpose text and images from reports, presentations, and more for reuse in any other application. Share files with the peace of mind, knowing almost anyone on almost any machine can open, view, and review – every time. Directly edit your PDF files more easily. Just click, and edit. Nitro Pro enables you to edit entire paragraphs with ease, automatically reflowing text as you type – like you would in a word processor.
Nitro PDF Pro 9 gives you everything you need to create, convert, edit, sign, and share 100% industry-standard PDF files. It’s simple, straightforward, and intuitive to use.
View, create and combine PDF files
- Open, read and edit PDF files from other PDF applications.
- Preview PDF files in folders or Microsoft Outlook, without opening Nitro Pro.
- Open PDF files in Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Firefox, …
- Display PDF files as thumbnail document previews, instead of static PDF file icons.
- Create PDF and PDF/A documents from almost any kind of file.
- Convert and combine files into a single PDF document.
- Convert entire collections of files to PDF in one batch.
- One-button PDF creation from Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Convert Microsoft Word files into professional PDF files that include bookmarks, links, metadata and security.
Scan and OCR PDF files
- Scan paper documents to PDF.
- Convert paper- and image-based files into searchable and editable PDF files using optical character recognition (OCR) technology.
Edit PDF files
- Insert and edit text, change font, size, color and more.
- Configure paragraphs: Adjust line height, width and alignment of paragraphs.